What you should DO
- When you are about to apply any detergent or cleaning solution to the vinyl film, it’s better to test that on a small section first.
- It’s is highly recommended to read the instructions carefully before applying the cleaning solution.
- After applying the soapy water blend to the vinyl film, make sure to wash it with clean water only.
- You should leave the vehicle for air dry or a micro-fibre cloth can be used to make it dry.
Wash your vehicle at a regular interval to remove debris from its surface which can cause wear and tear of the vinyl graphics.
What you should not DO
- Fuel may damage the vinyl film, so it should not be allowed to in direct contact with the same for an extended period of time. The spills should be cleaned as soon as possible.
- Carnauba based wax should be avoided over vinyl graphics.
- Mechanical brush washing should also be avoided.
- Matte and carbon fibre finished vinyl graphics should not come in contact with any type of wax.
- Pressure washers or automated car washers should not be used for cleaning graphic wrapped vehicles as this can cause the film to get damaged at the edges and it can lead to peeling. It can also degrade the film and the graphics can start fading or lose its lustre and form cracks.
- Heating or defrosting element should not be used.